- The Basmala " بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ" consists of 19 letters.
- "Basmala" appears 114 times in the Quran, a multiple of 19.
- The first chapter revealed in the Quran was "The Clot العلق " consists of 19 verses.
- The count of chapters in the Quran is a multiple of 19.
- The sum of chapters' numbers in the Quran is a multiple of 19.
- The sum of all digits mentioned in the Quran is a multiple of 19.
- The count of the word "Allah" in all the Quran is a multiple of 19.
- The sum of all verse numbers in which the word "Allah" appears is a multiple of 19.
God says that He assigned 19 angels to guard Hell, and He made their count "19" so that believers shall increase their faith.
٣٠ عَلَيْهَا تِسْعَةَ عَشَرَ
٣١ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا أَصْحَابَ النَّارِ إِلَّا مَلَائِكَةً ۙ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا عِدَّتَهُمْ إِلَّا فِتْنَةً لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيَسْتَيْقِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَيَزْدَادَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِيمَانًا ۙ وَلَا يَرْتَابَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۙ وَلِيَقُولَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ مَرَضٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَنْ يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ جُنُودَ رَبِّكَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ وَمَا هِيَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَىٰ لِلْبَشَرِ
How could an illiterate man who lived 1400 years ago have known about multiplication?
(In the Christian Bible Jesus insists that the only sign we should verify is him being in the grave for three days and three nights (Matthew 12:38-40). So we are checking: He was crucified on Friday afternoon, the day before the Sabbath (Mark 15:42), and then he was resurrected on Sunday morning (Mark 16:9). Between Friday afternoon and Sunday morning there is 36 hours. Can anyone fit within those 36 hours three days and three nights?)
The Quran (Koran, the book of Islam) contains scientific knowledge that could not have been known 1400 years ago. It ranges from basic arithmetics to the most advanced topics in astrophysics. You are invited to go through those miracles and judge for yourself.
This web page was made with Mobirise